article on problem face during this pandamic in my area - News in hindi

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

गुरुवार, 30 सितंबर 2021

article on problem face during this pandamic in my area

 

A Article on problems faced by people during pandamic in my area

 -Ratan Rao


(1)Unable to pay rent, Boisar driver makes factory shed home

 





Suresh Yadav had been working as a commercial and private driver in boisar since 1999. The 42-year-old lost his job during the second wave. “When the government placed restrictions in palghar, his taxi vendor asked me to quit. That was on April 25. Although he paid me for my services, he had to leave rented house to cut down on costs so he could send money home.


Yadav said his wife and three children stay in Bihar, but he can’t go there and has to find a job in boisar itself. “What will I do in my village? There is only farming and nothing else. There won’t be any work for me,” he says.

 

Yadav, who is now living under the shed of a factory, said he borrowed money from his friends to send it to his family in Bihar. Ending the conversation on a positive note, he said he’s hopeful of finding a job soon after restrictions ease.

 

 

(2) Ready to sell kidneys to get food for kids.

 

Mohammad Naushad (55) lives in a 1BHK house in palghar Sarai Kale Khan area with his wife Fatima Khatun and their five children. “She used to work in a hotel, make chapatis in the kitchen. Last year due to the pandemic, I lost that job. Then she rented a rickshaw, but due to the pandemic, she could not make money from it. Now, she don’t even have money to get meals for my kids,”.

“Every day, the landlord comes and threatens to vacate her if she cannot pay the rent.She is in a situation where she is ready to sell her kidneys if she can get food for our kids. She have five children, and none of them are in an age to earn. Whatever little savings she had are over and They are desperately looking for any kind of work.They  have survived Covid, but might die of hunger,” .

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages